Saturday, August 8, 2009

Adding new things to my health regimen.

Well, as far as my exercising, I have slacked up, but have been consistant on my walking and have been doing it everyday. I have been working on keepin my calories at 1500 or slightly lower. Last week I weighed in at 158 now I am 151. I am adding oil pulling to my regimen. This is supposed to help whiten teeth and detoxify the body. I am really bad with consistancy, but I really want to try this. People say they have really good results such as keener taste and more energy. Also, a decrease in appetite has been reported. I am also going to restart my regimen on digesting and cooking with coconut oil. This is said to boost metabolism by 'heating up' the body. I have also just discover oil washing. Now I would never think washing the face with oil would improve the skin, but I am willing to give it a try...