Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Does time really heal all wounds?

I don't think so...
The things that happen to us are the things that help to shape who we are, our personality. But what happens when those things affect you in a negative way? What happens when that negativity brings on some unpleasent traits in a person..
Of course we will never be perfect. But...
I know hate is a strong word, but what if a person has caused you sooooooo much pain, that it affects you everyday, to the point where it hurts you so bad that you are crying everyday? No, people, it's not a man. I want to tell this person how I feel, but I don't want it to come out wrong. I love them to death, and don't want to make matters worse than they already are. What do I do? Do I confront them? Or do I just hold it in, like I have done for soooo many years?? Do I tell them that I feel betrayed, hurt, and unloved? Or do I just keep closing the door and crying myself to sleep everyday?